Features of the holiday
|Destination:||Alderney, Channel Islands, Europe, Guernsey, Jersey, Sark|
|Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Responsible travel:||Environment, Environmentally-friendly transportation, Food, Local food, Micro-economy, Possible without flight, Sensitization, Small organization|
|Travel type:||Mixed holidays|
|Traveller type:||Couple, Family, More mature, Small group, Solo, Student|
|Activities:||Bike ride, Observation, Tour, Walk|
|Accommodation:||Bed & Breakfast, Small hotel|
|Natural environment:||Atlantic puffin, Cliff, Island, Northern gannet, Sea, Seaside|
|Culture:||Archeology, Architecture, Artisans, Fortifications, History, Litterature|
Itinerary of the holiday
- Day 1 : Switzerland-Paris-Saint-Malo by train and then by ferry to St. Helier, Jersey.
- Day 2 : Jersey with a local cycling guide.
- Day 3 : Ferry to Guernsey. St. Peter Port.
- Day 4 : Guernsey by bike or on foot and bus.Victor Hugo’s house
- Day 5 : Ferry to Sark and explore the island by bike or on foot.
- Day 6 : Flight to Alderney from Guernsey and explore St. Anne.
- Day 7 : Discover the island by bike or on foot with a naturalist guide.
- Day 8 : Flight to Guernsey and Jersey and ferry to Saint-Malo.
- Day 9 : Train Paris-Saint-Malo and Paris-Switzerland.
Extended stay on the islands and/or in Saint-Malo possible.
Length of the holiday
9 days (8 nights)
Throughout the year
CHF 1,930.– (1 pers.)
Single room supplement: CHF 110.–
Included with the holiday
- 8 nights Bed & Breakfast or small hotels, breakfasts
- inter-island ferries,
- round-trip airfare Guernsey-Alderney,
- local guide cycling in Guernsey,
- an Alderney naturalist guide
- 2 days bike rental
Not included with the holiday
- train between Switzerland and Saint-Malo,
- travel insurance,
- taxi transfers to Saint-Malo, Jersey and Alderney,
- lunch and dinner,
- personal expenses