From the month of June, our primary supplier is our vegetable garden situated at Cremières on the slopes of Mont-Pélerin. Without chemical products, a level 3 water source forbidding all use of agricultural chemical products in this region.
An organic paradise.
Otherwise, there is also:
- Côté Potager in Vevey,
- Bio-Service in Marin near Neuchâtel,
- the market, Vevey, of course,
- the pêcherie du Haut-Léman,
- Malongo working out of Cafés Cuendet for coffee and tea,
- Original Food for Rio Napo chocolate,
- dried fruits Tu veux des fruits, ou bien ?!,
- Léman-distribution for the Gazosa Coldesina,
- and sometimes Coop which has a good range of local and organic foods.
Tout cela est très bion et bo, pardon bon et bio !