Features of the holiday
|Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Responsible travel:||Accommodation, Environment, Environmentally-friendly transportation, Micro-economy, Sensitization, Small organization, Transportation|
|Travel type:||Active holidays|
|Traveller type:||Couple, Family, More mature, Small group, Solo, Student|
|Activities:||Camp, Kayak, Observation, Tour, Trekking, Walk|
|Accommodation:||Camp, Small hotel, Tent|
|Natural environment:||Bear, Birds, Dolphin, Forest, Lake, Mountain, Whale, Wolf|
|Culture:||Artisans, Customs, History|
Itinerary of the holiday
- Jour 1 :Arrival at the airport in Montreal and make your own way to the guesthouse.
- Jour 2 : Montreal.
- Jour 3 : Train to Lake Edward and check-in at the lodge.
- Jour 4 : Activities at the lodge.
- Jour 5 : Train to Lake Saint-Jean and check-in the Pointe-Taillon National Park.
- Jour 6 : Activities in the Pointe Taillon National Park.
- Jour 7 : Bus to Tadoussac and the Saguenay, observation in the park.
- Jour 8 : Observation in the Saguenay then bus to Baie Saint-Paul.
- Jour 9 : Free day in Baie Saint Paul.
- Jour 10 : Free morning in Baie Saint Paul then bus to Quebec City.
- Jour 11 : Quebec City.
- Jour 12 : Transfer by bus or train to Montreal airport and flight to Switzerland.
Length of the holiday
12 days (11 nights)
CHF 1,610.– per adult (double room)
Included with the holiday
- 11 nights accommodation (guesthouse, lodge, tent)
- 9 breakfasts (no included breakfast Pointe Taillon National Park)
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners at the Seigneurie du Triton
- activities to the Seigneurie du Triton according to the schedule and availability (some on-site activities are not included in the package, eg. seaplane ride, fishing, watching the black bear, etc. (these activities can be booked on site)
- bike trailer for 2 days in the Pointe Taillon National Park
- transportation and transfers as per itinerary
Not included with the holiday
- travel insurance
- personal expenses not mentioned
- activities not mentioned
- meals not mentioned
- alcoholic drinks
- mineral water
- airport-hotel transfer in Montreal
- transfer hotel central station in Montreal
- Quebec City transfers station-hotel-station
- metro & bus passes in Montreal and Quebec City
- baggage handling
There is no video for this holiday at the moment.