Alexandre is Swiss and a professional skipper with a passion for sailing. His monohull craft combines performance and security and space with comfort, having 6 double cabins and 4 bathrooms. The performance, thanks to the monohull construction the craft is able to sail upwind up to 30° and to achieve 12 knots due to the expanse of sail. The security, thanks to its comprehensive equipment and the unique structure of its cockpit. The space, thanks to the fact that it is one of few monohulls with a catamaran design: an open galley, a large mess/cockpit with a panoramic view that can accommodate 16 people, a large deck for relaxing at anchor and a roof to lie on or dive off. These sails combine the wild coastlines and pristine beaches of the Mediterranean, possible sightings of dolphins, turtles, swordfish and perhaps whales. There is nothing more beautiful.
Features of the holiday
|Destination:||Europe, France, Italy|
|Responsible travel:||Environmentally-friendly transportation, Local food, Possible without flight, Small organization|
|Travel type:||Relaxation holidays|
|Traveller type:||Couple, Family, More mature, Small group, Solo|
|Activities:||Beach, Cruise, Observation, Sailing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Tour, Walk|
|Natural environment:||Cliff, Dolphin, Island, Sea, Sea turtle, Seaside, Whale|
Click on the above keywords to browse other holidays with a similar feature.
Itinerary of the holiday
The 2018 itineraries will be revealed soon; please find the 2017 ones below to give you an idea.
- 1 to 8 July 2017 : Calvi, Agriates desert, St-Florent, Cap Corse, Bastia.
- 8 to 15 July 2017 : Bastia, Capraia, Elba, Bastia.
- 15 to 22 July 2017 : Bastia, Capraia, Elba, Bastia.
- 22 to 29 July 2017 : Bastia, Cap Corse, St-Florent, Agriates desert, Calvi.
- 29 July to 5 August 2017 : Calvi, Scandola natural reserve, whale watching, Porquérolles, Toulon.
- 5 to 12 August 2017 : Toulon, Sanary-sur-Mer, Cassis, calanques, Marseille, Port-St-Louis.
Length of the holiday
8 days (7 nights)
2018 prices will be available shortly.
Included with the holiday
- all meals, except for on two free nights,
- drinks on board,
- port fees and taxes
Not included with the holiday
- travel insurance (highly recommended),
- train or ferry or flights to and from the yacht,
- dinner on two free nights
There is no video for this holiday at the moment.