Features of the holiday
|Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Responsible travel:||Environmentally-friendly transportation, Local food, Micro-economy, Organic, Possible without flight, Sensitization, Small organization, Transportation|
|Travel type:||Active holidays|
|Traveller type:||Couple, Family, More mature, Small group, Solo, Student|
|Activities:||Observation, Positioning, Tour, Walk|
|Accommodation:||Bed & Breakfast, Guesthouse|
|Natural environment:||Birds, Forest, Lake, Plain|
Itinerary of the holiday
- Jour 1 : Arrival in Ireland and then travel to the Riding Center. Overnight at the Centre.
- Jour 2 : Introduction to the animals at the Centre. Overnight at the Centre.
- Jour 3 : First day of your walk with your donkey. Overnight at Cartron House Bed & Breakfast.
- Jour 4 : Day walk in the direction of Lough Attorick. Overnight with Nia O’Malley.
- Jour 5 : Walk along Lough Attorick. Overnight with Nia O’Malley.
- Jour 6 : Day walk in the direction Lough Graney. Overnight at Margaret’s B&B.
- Jour 7 : Last day walking through the Slieve Aughty Mountains. Return to the Riding Centre to overnight.
- Jour 8 : Depart for Switzerland or spend another few days in Ireland.
Length of the holiday
8 days (7 nights)
Wednesday to Wednesday throughout the year, but preferably March to October
Low Season (rest of the year)
High Season (01 June to 30 September and October Midterm break and Easter holidays)
Included with the holiday
- all activities described in the itinerary
- 7 nights in a Bed & Breakfast or Guesthouse
- breakfast, morning coffee
- all meals
- transfers return Loughrea
- a donation to the Donkey Sanctuary
Not included with the holiday
- flights and travel to the holiday centre
- travel cancellation and repatriation insurance
- alcoholic drinks and snacks
- personal expenses
There is no video for this holiday at the moment.